I usually subscribe more than I need… Like foods, crafting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc. etc. that’s why everyday I got tons of tons of email to check. So, what I did is to put them in a sub-folder and directing all those newsletter or subscription emails to a designated folder. Which much neat to see in my Inbox and of course I created an email for my subriptions and newsletter so, that it won’t mix up with my personal email.
I will share you some of my newsletter and subscriptions just in case you have not yet visited those sites.
- Just One Cookbook – she cook more japanese food based she’s based in US.
- Cookpad – sorry in Japanese site 😦
- BigOven – i usually get my cook meal
- Del Monte Kitchenomics – more on Pinoy (Philippines) Dishes
- So Feminine – some recipes i get here and also beauty thingy
- Cheat Eats and Thrifty Crafts – They post Food and Crafts together
- Pinterest – all in one (food, exercise, craft, knit etc. etc)
I hope this will help you to get some ideas on what you do with your spare time… just like me.