This is my first time to attend cooking lesson for essential oils. My halfy Friend (Half Brazilian-japanese) invited me to attend cooking lesson with Essential Oils.
I had a great time and seeing familiar faces. Actually, the place we had is our formerly area we used to live in just nearby. So, moms from the Nursery also join us. Great to seeing them and my Japanese really practice well.
Above the recipe we use with Essential oils. We also cooked Chicken Pie soup and Chicken Pie. I also search some recipe for you to try as well using essential oils.
- Wild Orange Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Tiramisu With Tangerine Essential Oil
- Glazed Spicy Sweet Potatoes
- Italian Oregano Bread Dip
- On Guard Pumpkin Smoothie
- Cinnamon Apple chips
- Italian and Oregano Chicken Soup
- Roasted Marinara Sauce with Oregano and Basil Oil
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple cake
- Apple Pie with lemon essential oil
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Fruit Salad
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a great day!