I started my bullet journal last year to be exact April 2016… I realized it really help me a lot to be better me. I mean organized and not forgetting some little to do things in the house and also for my kids as well. Good reminders also… Here’s my first bullet layoutmade.
Now, I have changed my Notebook and also the layout. I wanted my journal to be weekly layout so, that’s easy to manage. Last time I separated my trackers and cleaning schedule but hard to manage. At least, in a glance you will see all the information on my bullet journal.
my first page was the calendar (in Japanese) then next was birthdays (usually families and close friends) and also special occasion
films/movies, TV series, When did i Last… and Weight Loss (Diet)
As you can see, I also put some sticky mark on the side easy to navigate as well and also added Monthly Journal Prompts. (all links below) Once again thanks for the uploader in Pinterest site it really helps me to set up my bullet journal.
- 13 Bullet Journal Spreads
- BULLET JOURNAL DAILY SPREAD – IDEAS AND INSPIRATION
- Set bullet journal new year
- 50 Prompt for an inspiration journal
- Set up for Bullet Journal
- Ideas for Bullet Journals
- Bullet Journaling Tips, tricks & tools
- 60 Bullet Journals collections
- I Love this layout (Instagram account)
- Minimalist Bullet Journal (Instagram Account)
- Plan with me Bullet Journal
- Weight lost Tracker (Instagram Account)
- Monthly Journal Prompts
- when did i last (instagram account)
- Bullet Journals for busy mum (like me :D)
- 10+ Bullet Journaling Tutorials
I hope this will help you to start your bullet journal for this year!
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a great day!